Performance Car Club ARDS instructors can provide expert driver tuition/coaching at most race tracks in the UK and Europe. Instruction is available on a one-to-one or group basis (maximum 5 clients per instructor) and can include full data logging plus telemetry and video analysis (if required).
We can help you to develop as a driver and get the best out of your car on track and also on the road.
We are so confident of out coaching that we offer a money back guarantee – if you don’t feel you have got good value and learnt to drive more smoothly/quickly/safely after a day with us, we will give you a refund or a credit note to put towards another event. In 20 years we have never had to give a refund or credit note so we must be doing something right!
Coaching sessions are tailored to meet your specific goals, which we will discuss and agree with you. As well as helping you perfect your driving technique we can also assist with mental and physical preparation and race craft for competition drivers.
Tuition can be provided in your car or one of our specially prepared track cars at any of our track days and will include-
Detailed advice on driving techniques tailored to your own requirements, for example how to get the best out of modern paddle-shift style gearboxes, plus
- Using the correct lines for a given circuit and weather conditions, including circuit specific tips and tricks that will make you faster and safer but are not obvious.
- Correct use of acceleration, braking and steering inputs to achieve maximum speed and lap times
- Maximising corner speed through turn in, apex and exit
- Mastering “heel and toe” gear changes (where applicable)
- Managing brakes and tyres
- Dealing with adverse weather/poor grip situations through correct use of steering inputs – see Castle Combe video below!
Zenos lapping Silverstone GP circuit
CASTLE COMBE, SLIPPERY WHEN WET, ESPECIALLY IN HONDA S2000